Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chill Day

Yesterday was an amazing day. Why? Well for one, there wasn't anything to do but relax and have fun. I completely cleared my schedule. No writing, no e-mails, no social media, no anything. This isn't to say that I don't enjoy those particular things but the fact is sometimes you need to distance yourself from those things and just enjoy life. I'm sure everyone knows how those things can sometimes be stressful ;)

The boyfriend, two sisters, and our friend Daniel went to Mitsuwa Marketplace. For those who don't know, it's this lovely Japanese supermarket with tons of imported goods. Not to mention the delicious food...who doesn't love Asian cuisine? Crazy people.

It was nice just spending the day with loved ones. There is nothing at all like the joy of being with those who make you happy. The feeling of being loved and wanted is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Tomorrow (or rather, today) I have a huge workload ahead of me. I still have four or five short stories to write, as well as finish the sequel to The Descending Darkness and my novella.

Wish me luck!


P.S: I'll be posting some free short stories on either this blog, goodreads, or another website. I honestly haven't decided yet. So yeah, that's something to be happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment