Friday, January 31, 2014

Would You Rather [Blog Edition]

Hello everyone!




I hope everyone had a wonderful day and/or enjoyed the random facts about myself that I posted yesterday. I thought it would be a good idea to post another blog today to show that I'm serious about updating more frequently. A little bit of assurance never hurt anybody, right?

I want to state for the record that I'm terrible at blogging - I'm shy as hell and find it incredibly awkward to type out my thoughts as if someone is actually going to read them. I know a few people will, but eh, still awkward. However, I think more "fun" updates are better than just updating about my thoughts all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'll do serious and important updates, but I think if I'm going to keep this updated frequently it's important to have fun with it and enjoy what I'm doing.

Which brings me to this blog entry. I thought I'd play one of my favorite games...a word game called: Would You Rather?

For those who don't know, it's basically a game where you state two options and the person who's turn it is has to state which one of the options are more appealing. It can get pretty crazy. I'm only going to do a handful or so, but it should be interesting to get an insight into the way my crazy mind works. :P


-----

(questions courtesy of yourather.com)
Would you rather...


(1)  Be a Centaur or Be a Mermaid/man?
This is an easy one. I'd rather be a Merman. Why? Because I love water and being in water. A centaur would more than likely be limited/restricted to land. The ocean is wide open and goes on for miles and miles...and has miles in depth, too. I think it would be pretty serene to be able to just swim far under the surface and escape things if you needed to.

(2) Catch your best male friend sleeping with your mom or Catch your best male friend sleeping with your sister?
Oh lord. This is a tough one and kind of disturbing to think about. I'm really protective over both of my sisters...and they're both under aged - compared to all my male friends who are in the 20's. Now my mother is a grown woman who can make her own decisions...so the first one.

(3) Eat a breakfast of only jellybeans or Eat a breakfast of only hot wings?
Jellybeans. I feel like Hot Wings would be too taxing on your stomach that early in the morning.

(4) Be able to fly up to 5 meters off the ground or Have a magic carpet that can fly up to 50 meters off the ground?
Sorry, but I'd rather fly. A magic carpet would be nice and all, but if it's not with you or destroyed, that's it. Where as if you can fly, not even that high, you're still friggen flying. And that's cool.

(5) Have your best dream and worst nightmare come true or Never have any of your dreams come true?
That's an easy one. I'd rather have the first happen. Why? Because dreams are what make life matter. Without dreams, life would be boring. And honestly, nightmares aren't that bad when you think about them. Nightmares are fears that you're too scared to face so your subconscious creates them as ways for you to deal with them. If you're brave enough to face your fears, you can face a nightmare. And I think that never having any of your dreams come true is like living in a nightmare. Not cool.

(6) Be horribly and hopelessly depressed or Have inescapable overwhelming anxiety?
HAHAHA. This is actually pretty funny, considering I have anxiety which sometimes causes depression. So I guess for the sake of the question, I'll pick the second one because you can fight through anxiety. Depression? Not so much.

(7) Only be able to listen to your favorite artist/musician or Only be able to listen to everything BUT your favorite artist/musician?
What kind of choice is that? Said artist wouldn't be my favorite if I could get tired of them. I literally have Icon For Hire's two CDs on repeat for most of the day. So I'd pick the first.

(8) Kill a unicorn in front of thousands of children or Kill a beloved dolphin in front of thousands of children?
Uh, I'm sorry, but if there's a unicorn, I will NOT be killing it. I will be keeping it and naming it Mystery. And said unicorn and myself will partake in many magical adventures together. The dolphin can die. I'm really sorry.

(9) Never touch a computer again or Never touch a person of the opposite sex again?
LOL. Gee, I wonder what I'm going to pick? :P

(10) Be Harry Potter or Be Luke Skywalker?
I'd be Harry Potter, no question. Having a wand is like having the force - on crack. And it's friggen MAGIC.

(11) Never be able to hear your favorite song again or Never be able to watch your favorite movie again?
I enjoy listening to music more than I enjoy watching movies. The funny thing is, my favorite movie is actually a musical! >.> However, I'd give up the movie.

(12) Get shot or get stabbed?
I've been stabbed before, it wasn't a picnic, but I know it's certainly better than getting shot. So I'd be stabbed...again.


------



Well I think that's enough for now. I hope you enjoyed my answers. So now it's time for the fun part. If you're feeling adventurous, either comment with your answers to the questions I answered or go to yourather.com and comment a single question and your answer!

I can't wait to read some of the replies.



As always, thanks for reading. Lots of Love and Applesauce! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment